tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Joey Kovacs" <>
Subject Need help with Tomcat on Apache on Windows 2000
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2002 13:24:56 GMT
I am using Windows 2000 server  NTFS file system

If someone could help me configure my Apache 2.0.39

I am using  Java 2 SDK  Standard editiom 1.3.1_03

I believe I am using the Binary version for everything.

I got most of the good info regarding "mod_jk"  , I had no Idea where to
find this file.

helped me..

Basically, I cant get apache to work with tomcat.
I downloaded

Download the tomcat connectors SOURCE from   is this OK?

2.  Unpack the distribution in the desired directory
3.  Make sure you have ant installed and %ANT_HOME% set. If not, follow
these steps:
a.  Download ant from
b.  Unpack the distribution in the desired directory
c.  Set %ANT_HOME% in your environment to point to the ant installation

After that.  I just couldnt get it to go.. pls HELP!!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message