tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Charles N. Harvey III" <charl...@alloy.com>
Subject RE: [offtopic] IDE for Tomcat?
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:13:02 GMT
IBM has a new editor called Eclipse.  I haven't used it yet but a coworker
has.
It has a stop and start button for tomcat in it.  And when you start a new
project
it asks you if you want to start a new "Project" or "Tomcat Project".  And
when
you choose the tomcat option it makes an entry in the server.xml for your
webapp.
Pretty nifty stuff actually.  I am a big netbeans fan but this may be a bit
better.  Gotta hand it to IBM sometimes.  And they give it away for free
too.

Charlie