tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andy Eastham" <andy.east...@gliant.com>
Subject RE: ZipException: Access is denied
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:55:56 GMT
Roger,

Try putting tomcat in a path with no spaces, eg c:\apache_tomcat_4.0

As for classpath, any jars under tomcat\webapps\app_name\WEB_INF\lib (your
webapps private classesd)or tomcat\common\lib (classes shared between
webapps, usually db drivers etc) will be automatically included in the
classpath.

All the best,

Andy