tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andy Eastham" <andy.east...@gliant.com>
Subject RE: MOD_JK Problem ?
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:03:34 GMT
Mark,

The "Free for a reason" comment is a too harsh.  Most Apache Foundation
Software is of a higher quality than most commercial software in my opinion.
I didn't want to start a flame war when I sent my original post.  My point
was that the Apache2 connectors area is significantly below the high quality
I've grown to expect from Apache Software.

Andy