tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andy Eastham" <andy.east...@gliant.com>
Subject RE: Native library cannot be loaded twice
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:27:27 GMT
Andreasm,

By the way, the java library path is completely different from the system
library path.  I've got mine in
/usr/j2sdk1.4.0/jre/lib/i386/client/myLibrary.so , which is a default
library location for java (obviously you may have to amend the start of the
path slightly for your installation).  I guess the same path offset will
apply under windows - I disn't see which platform you're using.

Andy