tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Whitcomb, Roger" <Roger.Whitc...@ca.com>
Subject RE: Please help - Tomcat & IIS
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:10:55 GMT
I recall something about a month ago on this mailing list.  You may have duplicate instances
of the redirect DLL -- that's why you're getting that error.  Try searching the archives,
and I think the solution was to take out the ISAPI filter at either the web site level or
at the virtual host level.  (I hope this makes sense, I'm not an IIS expert).

Roger Whitcomb
Computer Associates
Senior Software Engineer
Development
Phone: +1 408 965 8653
FAX: +1 408 965 8805
roger.whitcomb@ca.com <mailto:roger.whitcomb@ca.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad Rhoads [mailto:brhoads@zethcon.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 12:37 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Please help - Tomcat & IIS

It can be done. It's working at one of our clients.

I didn't set it up, so I don't know exactly what the secret is - I tried to
get it working here myself once & got stock. But FWIW, I've been following
this thread & it looks like you're putting the .jsps in the inetpub folder.
At my client site we, everthing is is in the tomcat4/webapps/somesite
folder, like normal. Hope this helps.