tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Whitcomb, Roger" <Roger.Whitc...@ca.com>
Subject RE: How do you edit the conf file for Apache???
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 23:04:40 GMT
Steve,
	You might get a better response if you showed a little more courtesy
and gratitude for the *free* help you are receiving here:

	So, what exactly do you mean "trying to edit and not at all
successfully"?  Do you not know how to use a text editor, or what?  Apache
will not recognize changes to the configuration file without a restart.  Did
you do that?  What kinds of changes are you trying to make?

Roger Whitcomb
Computer Associates
Senior Software Engineer
Development
Phone: +1 408 965 8653
FAX: +1 408 965 8805
roger.whitcomb@ca.com <mailto:roger.whitcomb@ca.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: STEVE R BURRUS [mailto:steve5296@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 3:53 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: How do you edit the conf file for Apache???

Rory, I emailed you earlier today, but YOU HAVE NOT SEEN FIT to respond back
to me
yet, so I thought that I would give you another "electronic shout" again
now. I
installed Apache just last nite, so I was at least trying to edit the conf
file,
but not at all successfully!! Can you help me please?                SRB

*******