tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Kofon" <pko...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Strange: Tomcat4.0.4 can't find apps!!!
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 19:23:24 GMT
Hi Vikramjit,

Phew! Thanks. I looked at the logs and somewhere at the bottom it showed a
filter class hadn't been found! That stopped Tomcat dead in it's tracks.
Actually I had deleted one filter class but it was still referred to in my
web.xml file! After I removed the filter entry, Tomcat started working.
Thanks.

Regards,

Paul