tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: tomact not staring
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 19:17:01 GMT
Howdy,
We're going to need a bit more than that to help you ;)

1) How do you know the tomcat script is picking up your environment
variable settings?

2) 4.0.4 is beta.  I'd suggest starting out with a stable release, e.g.
4.0.3.

3) Is there any output at all to the tomcat logs, e.g. Catalina.out?  If
so, what's the output?

4) Are you trying to run it as a service, or from the command-line?

Post a big more info (and maybe spell-check ;)), and I'm sure the list
will solve your problem in no time,

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics