tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: log() method
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 13:49:04 GMT
Howdy,
Actually, if I am not mistaken, the log() method is in the
ServletContext.  Therefore, it should go into your context's log.  Do
you have a Logger element for your context in server.xml?  I do, and
that's where my log() statements go.

By the way, I'm a big fan of log4j, use it all the time and everywhere.
Strongly recommended for logging purposes.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics