tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Carlos <Car...@pbsinet.com>
Subject PJA Library, BootClasspath, Configuring JVM -- Tomcat 4.x and JDK 1.3
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 14:47:44 GMT
Hi Forum,
Is there a way to setup the BootClasspath of Tomcat and to configure the JVM
(JDK1.3) to execute with modified system properties?I am trying to use PJA
libraries in Tomcat 4.x.  This library enables Linux to manage pdf files but
it needs some configuration extras.  The library requires the following to
run a class anmed uTest:
For instance, if we want to execute the uTest class and the  PJA library is
under the /home/libs directory:
Java  -Xbootclasspath/a:/home/libs/pja.jar
-Dawt.toolkit=com.eteks.awt.PJAToolkit
-Djava.awt.graphicsenv = com.eteks.java2d.PJAGraphicsEnvironment uTest

In other words, the pja.jar must be added to the BootClasspath and the JVM
must execute the class with custom system properties.

Thanks in advance for your help

Carlos