tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Campbell <chris.campb...@lincmedia.co.jp>
Subject RE: deny access to folders
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 06:09:14 GMT

In %TOMCAT_HOME%\conf\web.xml you can change the 'listings' parameter to
false like this. This will deny listings for all contexts though, maybe you
want to change it in your contexts web.xml only...

  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>default</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet</servlet-class>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>debug</param-name>
      <param-value>0</param-value>
    </init-param>