tomcat-users mailing list archives

From chris.kar...@omiris.net
Subject RE: request.getReader() hanging
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 16:30:42 GMT
i've tried sending modifying the data sent, but the behaviour stays the
same,
it does seem to send the request headers through, but only as demonstrated
by including the following snippet
before calling request.getReader()

Enumeration enum = request.getHeaderNames();
System.out.println("Content-Length = "+request.getContentLength());
while(enum.hasMoreElements()){
	String header = (String)enum.nextElement();
	System.out.println("RequestHeader: "+ header+" =
"+request.getHeader(header));
}
That prints out all the headers, but as soon as it gets to the
reader.readLine(), it just hangs

Using solaris 7 btw

ps - catalina.out shows the following info when ajp13 responds alright
[Ajp13] receive:  total read = 230
[Ajp13] Received 2 JK_AJP13_FORWARD_REQUEST
[Ajp13] receive()
[Ajp13] receive:  total read = 6
[Ajp13] send()
[Ajp13] send()