tomcat-users mailing list archives

From tamir <ta...@movious.com>
Subject RE: SessionListener does not get enough information
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:07:54 GMT
Hi Hiran,
I also read very carefully the email conversation between you and Craig.
It was very interesting, and I must agree I liked your idea of an event of
pre-closing the session.
I wonder whether other serlvet containers implement it the same way. (bea ?)

Tnx,
Tamir

-----Original Message-----
From: Software AG [mailto:sag@stark-verlag.de]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 3:18 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: AW: SessionListener does not get enough information

Hi, Tamir and Ralph.

Just wanted to let you know I meanwhile implemented my solution as you two
recommended - put all the functionality into a bean, have it listen to
SessionAttribute events and assume it is unbound on session timeout only.
However I think here is a pitfall in the spec and Tomcat implementation that
should be clarified.

Thanks for your help.

Hiran