tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sébastien Dui <...@Dui.be>
Subject RE: problem..plz help me out
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 00:14:53 GMT
Hi Scott,

It cans without any problem, you may even run them at the same time on
different ports.

Regards,

Sébastien

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Scott Seidl [mailto:smseidl@worldnet.att.net]
Envoyé : lun. 10 juin 2002 2:11
À : 'Tomcat Users List'
Objet : RE: problem..plz help me out

I have been having the same problem as sachar, and I believe my problem
is that I don't understand everything with tomcat 4.  To remedy this,
I'm going to get tomcat 3.3 and see if I can get that running.

Can someone verify that Tomcat 3.3 and Tomcat 4 can be both be installed
on a Linux server (assuming only one is running) without issues?

Thanks.
Scott