tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Stanish, Brian" <Brian.Stan...@infores.com>
Subject RE: mod_webapp and static content
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 16:48:48 GMT
John,

I just wanted to thank you because I have been stuggling so much to do basically the same
thing Frans was talking about. I had just about exhausted my search for the answer when I
read your post today. I guess I just hadn't 'R' enough of 'TFMs'. So it looks like until that
future version of mod_webapp is released, mod_jk is the way to go for those that want to serve
only dynamic content from Tomcat. Thanks again.

-=brian