tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: http 302 issue on tomcat 4.0.1
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 15:45:22 GMT
I think you can't configure tomcat to disable the feature directly.

I see currently two places where you could tweak tomcat:
- Modify tomcat source (that part that is responsible for the
  welcom-file)
- Create a filter
  Either a input filter that forwards the requests to the page.
  Here you have to implement somthing to know whe you should
  redirect.
  Or use a outputfilter that throws away the result from tomcat
  if the result is a 302 to index.htm and includes the desired
  page.