tomcat-users mailing list archives

From hermod.opstv...@dnb.no
Subject SV: Native library cannot be loaded twice
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:33:22 GMT
Hi

Yes. But have you ensured that your native library and its dependends
are in the java.library.path ?

Hermod

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Andreas Hirner [mailto:andreas@projektinter.net]
Sendt: 24. juni 2002 12:33
Til: Tomcat Users List
Kopi: hermod.opstvedt@dnb.no
Emne: SV: Native library cannot be loaded twice

Hi,

> Usatisfied link error means that it is not finding it or something
it
> relies on.

> Hermod

Ok. But in order to make sure I loaded the native library
successfully, would you agree with me that I took the right steps? I
am not that familiar with tomcat and appreciate any hint.

Andreas

For additional commands, e-mail:

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that DnB cannot
accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB Group.