tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Douglas, Rory" <Rory.Doug...@na.sunchem.com>
Subject RE: Reading Address Book
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:01:28 GMT
Hi there

If you are running Exchange Server, you can access Contacts stored in
address lists on the server via LDAP (assuming the Exchange Server has the
LDAP protocol enabled). I'm not sure that you can get at the addresses in a
user's personal Address Book quite so easily. Look on the MSDN for info on
using LDAP with Exchange.

cheers
Rory

-----Original Message-----
From: RNivas [mailto:rnivas@hotpop.com]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 5:28 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Reading Address Book

Dear David you bang on target.

  How do application can read fred's  address book of Microsoft Outlook.
  As Fred click on "Email this". There should be one pop with email
addresses from Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express not from data base.
  My application do not have the address of  Bill in database, but it is in
Microsoft Address book. So at Run time I want to read the email address of
bill from address book.

Thanks a lot.
Rnivas