tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Douglas, Rory" <Rory.Doug...@na.sunchem.com>
Subject JkSet directives for mod_jk2?
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:20:13 GMT
Hi there

I'm attempting to get TC 4.1.3 to work with Apache 2.0.36 using mod_jk2 (on
win2k).

It seems the config format for httpd.conf has changed: Apache now complains
about JkWorkersFile etc.  A little searching unearthed people using JkSet
.... and including a lot of stuff that used to be in workers.properties
directly in httpd.conf.

Is this the way to configure mod_jk2? If so, where are the directives
documented?

I have attempted to use some fragments I found on a tomcat-dev mailing list
archive eg.

JkSet worker.ajp13.type ajp13
JkSet worker.ajp13.channel socket
JkSet worker.ajp13.port 8009

However, Apache complains with  "unrecognised option worker.ajp13.type
ajp13" etc.

Can anyone shed some light on this? If I am wasting my time trying to get
this to work on Windows, having that pointed out would also be most
appreciated ;-)

cheers
Rory