tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Douglas, Rory" <>
Subject JkSet directives for mod_jk2?
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:20:13 GMT
Hi there
I'm attempting to get TC 4.1.3 to work with Apache 2.0.36 using mod_jk2 (on
It seems the config format for httpd.conf has changed: Apache now complains
about JkWorkersFile etc.  A little searching unearthed people using JkSet
.... and including a lot of stuff that used to be in
directly in httpd.conf.
Is this the way to configure mod_jk2? If so, where are the directives
I have attempted to use some fragments I found on a tomcat-dev mailing list
archive eg.
JkSet worker.ajp13.type ajp13
JkSet socket
JkSet worker.ajp13.port 8009
However, Apache complains with  "unrecognised option worker.ajp13.type
ajp13" etc.
Can anyone shed some light on this? If I am wasting my time trying to get
this to work on Windows, having that pointed out would also be most
appreciated ;-)