tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Morelock <subscripti...@phillipmorelock.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.0.1 and memory usage
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 22:52:31 GMT
yes, i believe so.  there's a real answer to this, but I don't remember it.
;)

As a test, write a load-on-startup servlet that prints a bunch of stuff in
init() and check it out in /logs.  There may be something you have to set in
server.xml or whatever, but I am at least 50% sure you don't have to.
Pretty good ratio, no?

fillup