tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Perry <jonp...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CrossContext
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 09:45:26 GMT
So having downloaded the source, built it, included it in my classpath (and
then, of course, discovered I had already done all this when I first built
tomcat, Duh...), and stared at it for a while, I'm not too sure how to check
that the crossContext attribute is getting through at all: the
ApplicationContextFacade that gets passed back by tomcat in response to
getContext( ) doesn't have any ways in, and I can't see any other ways in
that aren't private/protected.  Most frustrating.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
JP