tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Perry <>
Subject CrossContext
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 08:51:56 GMT
    I'm running jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3 on Mac OSX.  I've got two contexts set
up, "A", and "B".  Both have crossContext="true" in their section of
server.xml.  I have a copy of a servlet in each context, which has the
following lines of code:

ServletContext c = getServletContext( ).getContext( "/A/" );
RequestDispatcher dispatcher = c.getRequestDispatcher( "/helloWorld.jsp" );

This code works as expected in context A, but fails to obtain a context
(simply returning null, no exceptions thrown) in context B.  I've searched
through archives on several sites, including this one, and haven't found
anything promising.  Does anyone have any ideas of what I might be doing

Thanks for your time,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message