tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Morelock <subscripti...@phillipmorelock.com>
Subject Re: Does Tomcat want to stand alone?
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 00:35:29 GMT
response.encodeUrl  for url rewriting methinks....

I almost invariably use Tomcat as a standalone server, for your average
website where you might use something like php or whatever, but you want a
more "robust" application design, it's fine.

Content negotiation is a pit I have not stepped into, maybe someone else can
speak more to that.

fillup