tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Liu, Xiaoyan" <x...@CapitalThinking.com>
Subject tomcat 4.1.3 and symlink directory
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:19:19 GMT
I just downloaded tomcat 4.1.3 beta version(LE for jdk1.4) and
noticed that it does not serve jsp pages under a symlinked directory.
Is this a new feature or a bug?

This has worked for us on 4.0 tomcat. In our application, there
are some shared jsp pages sitting under say /shared. For each client,
there is a symlink /client/pages/shared pointing to /shared.
Other pages work fine, but when I tried to include a shared page,
tomcat somehow does not see that page and there is no '/shared' dir
created under work directory.

Thanks for your help.

Liu
capitalthinking.com