tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vernon Wu <vern...@gatewaytech.com>
Subject Missing attributes - TC Bugs?
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:49:49 GMT

I am currently using TC4.0.4.b2 and experienced a strange situation. In my current project,
a context listener initiates a
DB connection pool and save it in the servlet context while the server is initiating; it also
initiates an agent class when a
session is up and save the instance in the session.

A few day ago, I found for some unknown reason the connection pool was dereferred to null.

Today, I find for an unknown reason the agent instance can not be retrieved. Do they caused
by some bugs in TC?

The following error is related with the problem, but the message doesn't show all of time
when the problem occures.

2002-06-14 05:40:59 StandardManager[/mm] Exception loading sessions from persistent storage
java.io.InvalidClassException: com.vernonwu.match.controller.web.MatchAgent; local class incompatible:
stream
classdesc serialVersionUID = 5047219192640347664, local class serialVersionUID = -7337541456441715806

Thanks for your help.

Vernon