tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Davids,Bradley" <Bradley.Dav...@siemens.ca>
Subject Adding New Contexts
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:10:30 GMT
Hi all,
I have a question regarding Tomcat contexts with NT IIS.

JDK: 1.4.0_01
Tomcat: 4.0.4

With the IIS web server I have set up two virtual directories (vd):
The standard "jakarta" vd as well as a second vd which points to a different
directory on a (physically) different harddrive.  I am able to successfully
serve jsp/servlets from the jakarta vd......

Is it possible to reference this second directory in the
uriworkermap.properties file to have Tomcat serve jsp/servlet pages
affiliated with this directory?  If so, could you please provide an example?

Thanks in advance,

Brad Davids