tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Robert Priest <>
Subject Switching isapi configuration from jk to jk2
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 17:11:46 GMT
Switching isapi configuration: jk to jk2?

tc 4.0.3
IIS 5.0
W2k Server

Hello, I was wondering if you guys can help me to configure my tomcat
installation to use jk2 vs jk.

Can you tell me if the following steps are complete and correct, and fill in
any missing info?

1. copy isapi_redirector2.dll into TOMCAT_HOME/bin.

2. change ISAPI Filter in IIS "Default Web Site" to point from
isapi_redirect.dll to isapi_redirector2.dll

3. Modify ISAPI Filter Registry entries

	-- what are the new keys and values?
	-- can I use a properties file (instead of registry) yet?

4. create a in TOMCAT_HOME/conf/ dir. that looks
similar to this:

	# That's created by default if no other channel is definedc
	# that defines automatically a worker named
	# 'tomcat1' and an 'engine' named tomcat1
	# Automatically define the lb worker and sets balanced_workers
	# for this particular uri.
	# the /examples2 is only available on tomcat2

   adding additional [uri:/WEBAPP/] entries for your wep application (under

Anything else? Do I need to make any changes to server.xml?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message