tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: minimal config files for mod_jk2 request....
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:59:40 GMT
Ok, I've seen others clamoring for this in other messages.  Surely
there is someone out there who has successfully gotten mod_jk2 to work
for them.  All I ask for is a sample configuration example with *all*
files required.  I just did this for another person on the list having
trouble with mod_jk.  How about some help with mod_jk2?

BTW, I did find the new auto-generators in the tomcat-connectors.
They are in the package org.apache.jk.config.  Here's how I ran it on
Windows:

D:\myclasses\tomcat>java -classpath .;tomcat-util.jar;commons-logging.jar org.ap
ache.jk.config.WebXml2Jk -docBase %CATALINA_HOME%\webapps\examples

It writes the files to "$CATALINA_HOME/webapp/examples/WEB-INF/jk2"

I'm attaching the files that it wrote out which are "jk.conf",
"jk2.conf", and "jk2map.properties".

However, there is still the
issue with proper configuration of jk2.properties,
workers2.properties, and what are .shm files referred to by both
jk2.properties and workers2.properties?  Someone must have an example
of this working.

Jake