tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: Mailing List Load.... Forum???
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:52:49 GMT
I cannot see the reason for changing the list to a nntp or http.
The archive is searchable in many places online so people dont have to subscribe to it. I
think people that have not subscribed to the list can send messages to it, and then read the
follow up on the web (http), am I right ?.

Maybe as an imporvement suggestion the tomcat-website (jakarta.apache.org/tomcat) should add
a link to one of the places where you can search the mailing-list archives.

-reynir@hugsmidjan.is