tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: Tomcat and server side includes
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:17:20 GMT
yes.
you need to rename a jar-file in tomcat/server/lib/servlets-ssi.renametojar

rename : servlets-ssi.renametojar to servlets-ssi.jar

then you also need to alter your tomcat/conf/web.xml
you can probable just clear out the remark-tag, as the instructions tell you. or add the following
clause :

  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>ssi</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>org.apache.catalina.servlets.SsiInvokerServlet</servlet-class>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>buffered</param-name>
      <param-value>1</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>debug</param-name>
      <param-value>0</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>expires</param-name>
      <param-value>666</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>isVirtualWebappRelative</param-name>
      <param-value>0</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>ignoreUnsupportedDirective</param-name>
      <param-value>1</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <load-on-startup>4</load-on-startup>
  </servlet>