tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4 performance issues - Trying Tomcat 4.1.3 Beta
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:24:51 GMT

Me too, but it seems alot of new stuff has been introduced with tc 4.1.x so it can be hard
to isolate this problem.
For the record, I moved the tomcat-coyote.jar from 4.1.3 to 4.0.3 and ran the test once more,
and it ran with out problems (and a small improvement on performance)... that shows more clearly
that there are no problems with coyote.

-reynir