tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: TC 4.1.3 ExptyStackException
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:51:41 GMT

You can get 4.1.5 though, 4.1.5 has issues regarding jasper2 (tag-pooling), so I would download
4.1.5 and use jasper2 from 4.1.3.

on the other hand I dont know of any other problems with tc.4.1.5 (there might be as it's
only in a test-release).

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/test/v4.1.5/

hope it helps,

-reynir@hugsmidjan.is