tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4 performance issues - Trying Tomcat 4.1.3 Beta
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:55:59 GMT
no not really.

but for the reference of what the jsp-pages are doing in this application (that I tested),
we are using OSCache from www.opensymphony.com, that seems to crack up when being run in 4.1.5
(really weird... I dont know what is happening). We are using few custom tags, not alot but
maybe 10-15 such.

It seems to me most of the problems could be caused by memory leak.

Tell me if you need more info.. I might be able to track it down.

-reynir