tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Reynir Hubner" <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: file upload using POST
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 18:34:29 GMT
hi,

Tomcat does not have any "standard facility" for fileuploads (at least not last time I looked).

You need a multipart request parser. As you mentioned O'reilly provides something called MultiPartRequest
or something like that.
You should be able to download it from their site.

I dont know if it "is the best" but it's "free" and it seems many people like using it.
There are serveral others though, for my self, I thought the license to use oreilly's classes
was not what I wanted so I implemented my own requestparser, that's not so complicated anyways.

hope it helps
-reynir