tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: Tomcat & IIS - success
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 18:29:05 GMT
Hello David,

I am sorry I cannot let this go by with out comment.

4 DAYS!!! HELLO ??? it should not take you longer than 30 minutes if you went by the book.
even so 2-4 hours is max for a newbie. for someone that has done this before, it should take
around 10-15 minutes.

I know you got alot of responses from the mailinglist, on the subject, I know there are alot
of websites that take on this matter, many people tried to help you, and I guess you did either
not understand or read the emails and websites on the subject, because if you did, you would
have finished it yesterday (at least if you read & understood, and went by the instructions
in the emails I wrote).

I think your 4 days spent on making Tomcat run with IIS is a world record, so comparing that
with buying and installing JRUN, well are you sure you would not have any problems installing
JRUN or even Jrun / IIS combination ?

bye
-reynir