tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: jsp:include and cgi
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:28:36 GMT
how about using the cgi-servlet ?
I've never used it, and I have no experience using it, but I know it's there :

<!-- Common Gateway Includes (CGI) processing servlet, which supports     -->
  <!-- execution of external applications that conform to the CGI spec      -->
  <!-- requirements.  Typically, this servlet is mapped to the URL pattern  -->
  <!-- "/cgi-bin/*", which means that any CGI applications that are         -->
  <!-- executed must be present within the web application.  This servlet   -->
  <!-- supports the following initialization parameters (default values     -->
  <!-- are in square brackets):                                             -->
  <!--                                                                      -->
  <!--   cgiPathPrefix       The CGI search path will start at              -->
  <!--                       webAppRootDir + File.separator + this prefix.  -->
  <!--                       [WEB-INF/cgi]                                  -->
  <!--   clientInputTimeout  The time (in milliseconds) to wait for input   -->
  <!--                       from the browser before assuming that there    -->
  <!--                       is none.  [100]                                -->
  <!--   debug               Debugging detail level for messages logged     -->
  <!--                       by this servlet.  [0]                          -->