tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: IIS & Tomcat - getting closer
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 18:09:37 GMT
tomcat should be answering localhost:8080, but the isapi redirect connector does not connect
to port 8080 unless you tell the AJP connector to respond to that port. default setting is
8009. but this is not a http port so you can test if it's running by running :
telnet localhost 8009

if you get a black window, that hangs, it's running, if you dont then you need to restart
tomcat (check your server.xml).

hope it helps.

-reynir

the hostname in your workers.properties must be localhost.