tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4 performance issues - Trying Tomcat 4.1.3 Beta
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:41:28 GMT
Hi guys,

this is just a follow up on the case,

 I've tried serveral combinations to get rid of the memory bug :

tc4.1.5 with jasper1 from tc.4.0.3.
tc4.1.3 with jasper1 from tc.4.0.3.
tc4.1.5 with HTTPConnector from tc.4.0.3
tc4.1.3 with HTTPConnector from tc.4.0.3

None of those solved the problem. The idea was to isolate where the memoryloss was comming
from, so it doesn't seem to be related to neither Jk2 nor jasper2.
To prove my case I tested tc.4.0.3 running with Jasper2, that works fine, the setup more than
doubled tc.4.0.3 performance on this specific web-application (in series of tests).

..
- reynir@hugsmidjan.is