tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <>
Subject RE: Re[2]: 4.1.3 Beta & mod_jk2 ALMOST working
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:13:37 GMT

Thanks...  I never saw a post on the list that specifically said the problem
was solved.  Perhaps I missed it.

John Turner

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacob Kjome []
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 1:04 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re[2]: 4.1.3 Beta & mod_jk2 ALMOST working

Hello John,

That isn't an issue anymore.  The nightly binaries were rebuilt.
However, that only includes mod_jk2, not mod_jk.  The fact that Rory
got Apache running at all means he was using a binary compatible with
Apache 2.0.39.

Now if someone can provide a configuration example for how mod_jk2

Best regards,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: