tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: mod_jk for Windows
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:45:07 GMT

I have apache 1.3 and tomcat working successfully with mod_jk on Windows
2000 Pro.  I follwed the instructions at this location:

http://www.galatea.com/flashguides/apache-tomcat-4-win32.xml

John Turner
jturner@aas.com
http://www.aas.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Koes, Derrick [mailto:Derrick.Koes@Smith-Nephew.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 6:03 PM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: mod_jk for Windows

I cannot seem to find a combination of apache httpd and tomcat that will
work together.

I've tried:

Apache 1.3.26 + Tomcat 3.3.1  -- Doesn't understand any of the "Jk"
configuration..."Invalid command 'JkWorkersFile'...

Apache 1.3.26 + Tomcat 4.0.3  -- same

Apache 2.0.39 + Tomcat 4.0.3  -- Can't get to webapp's through tomcat let
alone apache (Yes, of course I can get to the examples through tomcat, but
still not through apache)

Apache 2.0.39 + Tomcat 4.0.4  -- same

/**

 * Contact information.

 */

public interface INFO

{

    static final String NAME = "Derrick Koes";

    String title = "Senior Software Engineer";

    String company = "Smith + Nephew Endoscopy";

    URL companyURL = new URL(

    http://www.smith-nephew.com/index-flash.html
<http://www.smith-nephew.com/index-flash.html> );

    String aolIM = "codeauthor2001";