tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Urgent: JSP is not running on Internet!!!
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:28:34 GMT

When you say "run jsps from intranet", do you mean the same server as the
"xx.xx.xx.xx" in your example, or separate servers?

It looks like your production server doesn't know that *.jsp is to be
redirected to tomcat and is serving it with the default MIME type of
text/html.

If all of the servers in your example are the same machine, make sure your
virtual hosting configuration for "xx.xx.xx.xx" has the correct mapping for
*.jps.  If they are separate servers, it looks like your production server
doesn't have a connector installed or configured correctly if it is
installed.

John Turner
jturner@aas.com
http://www.aas.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Rong Li [mailto:rli@concerto.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 4:25 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Urgent: JSP is not running on Internet!!!

We have an IIS/Tomcat environment to execute jsp pages.
When we type http://localhost/Chat/ChatRequest.jsp or
http://ms1/Chat/ChatRequest.jsp and run jsps from intranet, it works
perfectly. However, when we use a public IP and type like
http://xx.xx.xx.xx/Chat/ChatRequest.jsp, we can get the jsp page as the
source(It shouldn't be) shown on web browser, but the script is not executed
at all.

Please give me some ideas what could be wrong?

Rong