tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Re[2]: TC 4.1.3: JK2 connector dies? cant get isapi_redirect or to t alkto tomcat
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:26:14 GMT

Good, my statments continue correct.. just checked what is on the dist
package for 4.1.3, below is pasted, if you do *nothing* i think the port
is 8019, if you comment it may be it's saved.. i really dont know..

8<----------------------- jk2.properties
--------------------------------
## THIS FILE MAY BE OVERRIDEN AT RUNTIME. MAKE SURE TOMCAT IS STOPED
## WHEN YOU EDIT THE FILE.

## COMMENTS WILL BE _LOST_

## DOCUMENTATION OF THE FORMAT IN JkMain javadoc.

# Override the default port for the socketChannel
channelSocket.port=8019
# Default:
# channelUnix.file=${jkHome}/work/jk2.socket
# Just to check if the the config  is working
shm.file=${jkHome}/work/jk2.shm

apr.jniModeSo=/opt/apache2/modules/mod_jk2.so
8<----------------------- jk2.properties

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega