tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Null Pointer Exception - would you please take a look?
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:55:37 GMT
This is a known problem of interclient JDBC driver, they claim partly
JDBC 2.0 compatibility, but i should say it JDBC 0.5 :)

If you try firebiurd instead of 6.0 you try the jca driver at
firebird.sourceforge.org it's a Type 4 driver you doesnt need
interserver at all.. last time i tested it worked btw..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega