tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Switching isapi configuration from jk to jk2
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 23:06:14 GMT

See
<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/
jk/native2/server/isapi/isapi_redirector2.reg >

> 3. Modify ISAPI Filter Registry entries
>
> 	-- what are the new keys and values?

the same that the new registry key names

> 	-- can I use a properties file (instead of registry) yet?

yes, the same way it did before, and using exactly the same names than
the new registry names..

> 4. create a  workers2.properties in TOMCAT_HOME/conf/ dir. that looks
> similar to this:
>

> 	logger.level=DEBUG
> 	# That's created by default if no other channel is definedc
> 	channel.socket.DEFAULT.port=8009
> 	channel.socket.local_9009.port=9009
> 	# that defines automatically a worker named
> 	# 'tomcat1' and an 'engine' named tomcat1
> 	channel.socket.tomcat1.host=host1.my.com
> 	channel.socket.tomcat1.lbfactor=0.5
> 	[uri:/examples/*]
> 	# Automatically define the lb worker and sets balanced_workers
> 	# for this particular uri.
> 	engine=DEFAULT,tomcat1
> 	[uri:/examples2/*]
> 	# the /examples2 is only available on tomcat2
> 	engine=tomcat1

I dont know already config very well already, :), perhaps someone could
help, Costin?

Please describe what you have , and what you need.. please..

> Anything else? Do I need to make any changes to server.xml?

I'm not a 4.0.3 user, perhaps you could try with 4.1.3 too, it's beta i
think, and JK2 it's slightly more tested in 4.1.3 than in 4.0.3 i
think..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega