tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Corbin, Ken" <Ken.Cor...@Summit.Fiserv.com>
Subject Passing context parameters to we applications
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:28:15 GMT
What I've got is an application that serves three different customers.   I
want to set up three different contexts that run the same application with
three different databases.   Getting the three context configurations to
point to the same docBase directory is no problem.  But how does the
application determine which database to open?  I can probably dig the
calling URL out of the request context and parse it myself, but that's an
unsatisfactory solution.   What I really want to do is set a contextManager
property in each context configuration and somehow pass it to the web
application, but I haven't figured out how I can do that.