tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "WATKIN-JONES,ADAM (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex1)" <adam_watkin-jo...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.0.4 Performance
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:33:52 GMT
Hi Victor,

Just a quick question: did you consider Jetty?

I have been using Tomcat as my web container for a while but since branching
out to JBoss I've been introduced to Jetty.  I'm only learning J2EE and I'd
love to know peoples opinions (dangerous, I know!) on the merits of the
various web containers out there.  In particular, I'd like to hear how
people got on in the 'real world' with production web sites and large
applications.

Many thanks,
Adam