tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nicholas Orr <Nicholas....@mim.com.au>
Subject RE: How to get debug info
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:46:56 GMT
I thought you may want to have a look at this.

Open file1.jsp and when it has loaded you will see there is no following
line where file2.jsp is suppose to put a string of text.  Now go into
file2.jsp and stick a semi-colon at the end of the first line.

I think this is a bug, where do you send this sort of thing??

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.

For general enquires:	++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:	supportcentre@mim.com.au
Support Centre phone:  	Australia 1800500646
        				International ++61 7 38338042