tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nicholas Orr <Nicholas....@mim.com.au>
Subject RE: How to get debug info
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2002 23:14:54 GMT
What I mean is say file1.jsp has the following
<jsp:include page="file2.jsp" flush="true" />
And in file2.jsp I forgot a ';'. When I open file1.jsp I don't get the error
that a semi-colon is missing in file2.jsp.  What happens is it just has a
blank page with nothing on it.

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.

For general enquires:	++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:	supportcentre@mim.com.au
Support Centre phone:  	Australia 1800500646
        				International ++61 7 38338042