tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dominic Clay <dominic.c...@europrospectus.com>
Subject RE: Stopping and Starting Tomcat as part of an Ant script
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:12:06 GMT
Thanks I will look at that, however I am currently using Tomcat 4.03.

Any ideas out there for stoping Tomcat 4.03 from Ant?

Regards,
Dominic

-----Original Message-----
From: John Niven [mailto:John.Niven@marcat.com]
Sent: 17 June 2002 12:59
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Stopping and Starting Tomcat as part of an Ant script

Dominic

Check out the catalina-ant.jar that comes with recent (4.1.x?) versions of
Tomcat - you'll need to install that to %ANT_HOME%/lib.  Secondly, check out
the manager-app-HOWTO documentation (again, with recent Tomcats) - Craig's
written an excellent description of controlling Tomcat from your build file.

Best of luck
John

 --
John Niven